PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
The data controller for all data collected from you with regards to your use of the Services is Unified Business Web Solutions Private Limited, a private company registered in India, with the registered office at 8, Shanti Niketan Colony, Barkat Nagar, Jaipur Rajasthan-302015. You can get in touch with our privacy team at email@example.com.
1. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA
We process your data on the basis of the following:
• Your explicit consent for processing your data (as mentioned in Section 2 below), and for the purposes mentioned in Section 4 below;
• For the performance of contracts entered into by you for providing any of the Services; and
• Our legitimate interests, i.e. registering and administering accounts on our Services to provide you access to all content, updates and services you have purchased, and to facilitate the efficient running and operation of our business
2. WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
We collect certain data from you directly, like the information you enter yourself, data about your participation in courses, and data from third-party platforms you connect with UBWebs. We also collect some data automatically, like information about your device and what parts of our Services you interact with or spend time using.
2.1 Data You Provide to Us
We may collect different data from or about you depending on how you use the Services. The data is stored by us and associated with your account.
3. HOW WE GET DATA ABOUT YOU
We use tools like cookies, web beacons, analytics services, and advertising providers to gather the data listed above. Some of these tools offer you the ability to opt out of data collection.
3.1 Cookies and Data Collection Tools
The types of cookies used by UBWebs includes
• Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential for the basic functionalities offered by the Site and Service(s). These class of cookies helps in keeping a user logged in to the Service(s) and remember relevant information when they return to the Service(s).
• Insight Cookies: These are used for tracking the user activities within the Service(s), which in turn helps us in improving your user experience.
• Marketing Cookies: These are used for providing you with customized and interest-based ads based on your browsing behavior and other similar activities on our Websites.
We use the 3rd-party browser and mobile analytics services like Google Analytics, GetSiteControl, Zoho CRM. These services use Data Collection Tools to help us analyze your use of the Services, including information like the third-party website you arrive from, how often you visit, events within the Services, usage and performance data. We use this data to improve the Services, better understand how the Services perform on different devices and provide information that may be of interest to you.
3.3 Online Advertising
We use third-party advertising services like Facebook, Google’s ad services, and other ad networks and ad servers to deliver advertising about our Services on other websites and applications you use. The ads may be based on things we know about you, like your Usage Data and System Data (as detailed in Section 1), and things that these ad service providers know about you based on their tracking data. The ads can be based on your recent activity or activity over time and across other sites and services and may be tailored to your interests.
Depending on the types of advertising services we use, they may place cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, phone, or other devices to collect data about your use of our Services, and may access those tracking technologies in order to serve these tailored advertisements to you. To help deliver tailored advertising, we may provide the service providers with your email address and content that you share publicly on the Services.
4. WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA FOR, AND HOW LONG WE STORE IT
4.1 How we use your data
We use your data to do things like provide our Services, communicate with you, troubleshoot issues, secure against fraud and abuse, improve and update our Services, analyze how people use our Services, serve personalized advertising, and as required by law or necessary for safety and integrity.
We use the data we collect through your use of the Services to:
• Provide and administer the Services, including to display customized content and facilitate communication with other users;
• Process your requests and orders for services;
• Communicate with you about your account by:
• Responding to your questions and concerns;
• Manage your account preferences;
• Facilitate the Services’ technical functioning, including troubleshooting and resolving issues, securing the Services, and preventing fraud and abuse;
• Solicit feedback from users;
• Learn more about you by linking your data with additional data through third-party data providers or analyzing the data with the help of analytics service providers;
• Identify unique users across devices;
• Tailor advertisements across devices;
• Improve our Services and develop new products, services, and features;
• Analyze trends and traffic, track purchases, and track usage data;
• Advertise the Services on third-party websites and applications;
• As required or permitted by law; or
• As we, in our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary to ensure the safety or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, the public, or our Services.
4.2 Criterion for Determining Data Retention Period
It is not possible for us to determine a specific period for which we may retain your data. However, we will retain your data for longer than necessary, taking into account the following:
• The purpose(s) and use of your data, both now and in the future (such as whether it is necessary to continue to store that information in furtherance of our obligations under a contract with you, or to contact you in the future);
• Whether we have any legal obligation to continue processing your data (such as any record-keeping obligations imposed by any applicable law);
• Whether we have any further legal basis to continue processing your information (including your consent);
• Whether there is any relevant agreed industry practice on how long such data should be retained;
• The levels of risk and liability involved for us to continue holding the data;
• The amount of difficulty we may face to ensure the data can be kept updated and accurate; and
• Any other circumstances (such as the nature and status of UBWeb’s relationship with you).
5. WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
We share certain data about you with my team members and managers. We may also share your data as needed for security, legal compliance, or as part of a corporate restructuring. Lastly, we can share data in other ways if it is aggregated or de-identified or if we get your consent.
6. INFORMATION SECURITY
Our Websites and Service(s) have industry standard security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. When you provide us with sensitive information (such as credit card information or login credentials), we will encrypt that information via Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Websites or via the Service(s) and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
• Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
• We use regular Malware Scanning.
• Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
• All payment transactions are processed through secure gateway providers and are not stored or processed on our servers
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have certain rights around the use of your data, including the ability to opt out of promotional emails, cookies, and collection of your data by certain analytics providers. You can update or terminate your account from within our Services, and can also contact us for individual rights requests about your personal data such to restrict our processing of your data, to erase all data we have stored about you, and the right to ask for the data to be provided to you/ported to any other service in a commonly used machine readable format.
7.1 Your Choices about the Use of Your Data
You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the Services
• To stop receiving promotional communications from us, you can opt out by using the unsubscribe mechanism in the promotional communication you receive or by changing the email preferences in your account. Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional and relationship messages regarding the Services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates about the Services, and notices about our policies.
• The browser or device you use may allow you to control cookies and other types of local data storage. Your wireless device may also allow you to control whether location or other data is collected and shared.
• To get information and control cookies used for tailored advertising from participating companies, see the consumer opt-out pages for the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site. To opt out of Google’s display advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, visit the Google Ads Settings page.
• To opt out of allowing Google Analytics, to use your data for analytics or enrichment, see the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
If you have any questions about your data, our use of it, or your rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.2 Accessing, Updating and Correcting, Porting and Deleting Your Personal Data
You can access and update your personal data that UBWebs collects and maintains as follows:
• To update data you provide directly, log into your account and update your account at any time.
• To terminate your account you can drop us an email to email@example.com to delete your account permanently.
• To request to access, correct, port, or delete your personal data, or to restrict processing of your personal data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 30 days for a response. For your protection, we may require that the request be sent through the email address associated with your account, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. Please note that post deletion, we may retain certain data where we have a lawful basis to do so, including for mandatory record-keeping and to complete transactions.
7.3 Revocation of Consent
We recognise that the processing of your data may be based on your consent. In case you wish to withdraw such consent given to us for the processing of your data as identified in Section 3 above, please e-mail us at email@example.com. Please allow up to 30 days for a response. For your protection, we may require that the request be sent through the email address associated with your account, and may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
Further, please note that such revocation of consent shall be prospective in nature, and shall not affect the lawfulness of any data processed based on your consent given prior to revocation.
While we take all measures to protect and secure your data, we understand that you may have grievances about our use of your data, or of our data protection measures. Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any such complaints.
In case you are not satisfied with our response, you can also reach out to the national data protection authorities in your region (provided you are in the EU). The list of national data protection authorities for EU member states may be accessed here.
Please note that while we urge you to write to us for any grievances or with any complaints you may have, this does not preclude you from directly approaching the national data protection authorities mentioned above.
7.5 Children's Personal Information
UBWebs does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not submit any personal information through our Websites or Service(s). We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through our Service(s) or Websites without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to us through our Websites or Service(s), please contact us and we will remove that information and terminate the child's account from our databases.
8. JURISDICTION-SPECIFIC RULES
If you live in California, you have certain rights to request information. Users outside of the United States should note that we transfer data to India and other areas outside of the European Economic Area.
8.1 Users in California
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request certain details about what personal information we share with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To submit your request, send an email to email@example.com
Since the internet industry is still working on Do Not Track standards, solutions, and implementations, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals.
8.2 Users Outside of the U.S.
UBWebs is headquartered in India, and in order to provide the Services to you, we must transfer your data to India and process it there. By visiting or using our Services, you consent to the storage of your data on servers located in India. If you are using the Services from outside India, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of your data in and to India or other countries. Specifically, personal data collected in Switzerland and the European Economic Area (“EEA”) is transferred and stored outside those areas.
That data is also processed outside of Switzerland and the EEA by UBWebs, or our service providers, including to process transactions, facilitate payments, and provide support services as described in Section 4. We have entered into data processing agreements with our service providers that restrict and regulate their processing of your data on our behalf, with appropriate safeguards to ensure security of your data. By submitting your data or using our Services, you consent to this transfer, storage, and processing by UBWebs and its processors.
9. UPDATES & CONTACT INFO
When we make a material change to this policy, we’ll notify users via email, in-product notice, or another mechanism required by law. Changes become effective the day they’re posted. Please contact us via email with any questions, concerns, or disputes.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
To learn more about targeting and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site.
Please note that where advertising technology is integrated into the Services, you may still receive advertising on other websites and applications, but it will not be tailored to your interests.
11. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Websites contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by UBWebs. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Websites and to read the privacy policies of each and every website that collects personal information.
12. PUBLIC FORUMS
Our Websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, you need to write to firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know that we are unable to do so and why.
UBWebs may provide blogs, or community threads on the Company’s Web sites. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. UBWebs is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines.
13. SINGLE SIGN-ON & OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You can log in to our Websites using sign-in services by Google. The services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address.
Updates & Contact Info